New Contest for November - 1 week - $50 (FREE) - Winner Gets $100

Edu-Money

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
It's time for another contest. This one is going to be a bit different. This time, 5 members of the forum will have 1 week to spend $50 on MegaPush using a PeerFly offer. Whoever makes the most money on their $50 ad spent wins $100.

I will be providing $50 promo codes (compliments of our friends @MegaPush) to all 5 participates so they will not need to spend their own money on the campaign (and are not allowed to spend more than $50 on the contest campaign(s) total.

If you are interested, reply below. You must have an approved publisher account and you must already be signed up for MegaPush.
I will pick the 5 participants tomorrow and then create the official contest thread :) 🚀

BTW, I am requiring you use an offer from PeerFly because then I can verify your earnings.

Question: Should each participant be required to run the same offer(s)? I have a good set of offers and we could make it so they

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!