New Clickbank Product/Landing Page - Does it work? Comments please?

Adsterra

NickC

Contributor
Hi folks,

I've recently created a brand new Clickbank product that just got approved today(!) and that I hope will be well received.

I'm hoping the content will be especially timely and maybe even appeal across niches since so many people are stuck inside because of this corona stuff going on... and lots of those folks have the added challenge of kids.

If this works, I hope to create an entire paper "zoo" of new products!

Can you guys take a look at the landing page and share your thoughts?

I am trying to create a landing page that will be a nice template to use for additional products as I introduce them.

I'm especially interested in:
- Technical thoughts: Did the page load correctly, look good on your whatever device/size screen you were using, video play correctly when clicked, etc.)
- Marketing thoughts: Any suggestions would be appreciated... I've had poor responses to my video efforts in the past, but I hope this one has some appeal.
- Suggestions on traffic sources/strategies that might generate some leverage.
- ** Affiliates to run some traffic to the offer ** - ZERO competition... no one knows I exist yet!

Thanks

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!