Need Help With Propeller Ads

CrakRevenue

Taylor

Super Contributor
I’m just about to use propeller ads as I hear they’re really good for push traffic. My question is do I set up three different campaigns for the three types of quality traffic they have or just one gigantic campaign including all three of the different types of traffic’s they have ?

And I’m going to start with a CPC then optimize CPM. I hear this is the way to do it after you optimize because you’ll get more traffic for cheap once you find your zone IDs that are working for you.

Someone please help. I’m going to set up a campaign this weekend. I have the Anstrex spytool for push and I find it amazing and easy to use. And the Downloading, editing and deployment of other landing pages is incredible. And those YouTube videos help a lot.

I’m just about ready to go just need a help as to if I should set up one campaign or 3. Thanks in advance

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!