Need help with Kintura + Adcash

1win

L_Chee

Super Contributor
Hi everyone,

This question is specifically for those who are familiar with Kintura & Adcash. I need help with verifying tracking for my campaign/goal on Adcash.

I know this is not a support group but there's a reason I posted these support-related questions here instead of reaching out to their support (which is supposed to be the quickest way to solve a problem). Not to mention my assigned AM which is like MH370✈️-NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Didn't respond to my message on Skype as well as on the platform.

Here are my questions:

1. How do we (or how did you guys) verify the tracking before we/you can start running our campaigns? ( I am trying to run a pop campaign with CPATarget)

I've created a goal & I am using Kintura as my tracker and here's what the settings look like.

adcash6-png.15324

I then clicked on the "start test" button and the LP for that campaign opened in a new window and if I clicked on the CTA button on the LP, I can reach the offer page with no problem at all. (I assume

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!