• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

need help using propeller ads tracking feature

AdsEmpire

williaml

Lurker
I am trying to connect propeller ads to some cpa networks avoiding using a traditional tracker. Yes, I know the absolute importance of tracking, but I do not need a bemob or voluum YET. I need simple tracking, which propeller ads has and when combined with the tracking of monetizer or mobidea etc. the trick gets done. Split testing and advanced stuff will come in time for me when I can understand reading and comprehending the data.
Ok, here is the issue. I have copied the s2s postback from propeller ads to a handful of cpa networks and have added onto the offer link, put into propeller ads campaign, from these networks. I have had much help from propeller ads online help, they have been very patient with me. I do exactly what they say to add this and change that, but what they say to do has never worked. I have asked different propeller support people, but the outcome is still the same. After the url's are added and the campaign is running, all the campaign data is not registering in propeller ads. Only the visits are collected, no conversions. If conversions are not registering than I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!