• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get traffic that converts! In case you work with nutra, sweepstakes, dating or gambling offers - it’s a must have! Apply promocode AFFLIFT to get a 5% bonus.
    Join ClickAdilla now!

Need help making Mobidea work with Peerclick

triline123

Contributor
Hello there,

for a few days I've been trying to make Peerclick work with offer link from mobidea. After consulations with AM from Mobidea and very helpful PropellerAds support - nothing works and I'm 50$ thinner for testing to make it work with conversions, already scored 6 but no info, no zones, no anything parses either to PeerClick or PropellerAds...
Is anybody able to help here maybe? I don't have money to throw out like that just to make a tracker work with offer link rather than on proper tests...

Here's all needed data:

Offer link, the offer and pub ids' are of course changed

Here's how the MobIdea is telling to set up the postback - it is very unclear though, I think.

prop3.png

And here's how the parsed postback looks like:
http://pstb.gopeerclick.com/postback?userid=39511&cid={{EXTERNAL_ID}}&payout={{MONEY}}

Peerclick was of no help... They just sent me 2 links to read through but that's not of any help for me at this moment.

(Why hire people for support who can't resolve tracking issues? That's just dumb as hell.)

Here's my trafficsource setting for Propeller

aff1.png

Is there anything needed to change?

If there

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!