Need advices to be green in ROI🤑

kaminari

h1lyl1ly

Contributor
Hello, my first topic here

@agentf, @Luke give me helpful information.

From @Nick thread i saw good info, but i also have a many question or maybe i don`t have in my head some structure, which actions i should do in my case.

So, get deeper to my situation.
I join my first free course in AM, thats called " Arbitrage with traffic source @PushHouse ". My first touch with this traffic source and affiliate network was cpa.house (they are affiliated). My first touch with tracker was with @RedTrack.io (he didn't suit me).

I spent around 200$ and then go to @AdsBridge and spent another 200$ (and use smartlink for proxy traffic, and another smartlink in @LosPollos for bot traffic with simple rule (non-unique clicks in @AdsBridge). I don`t use pre-landigs, only smartlink for adult dating and direct offer landing for mans health (pils).

In this course there was a competition and I took 4th place and they give me bonus $50 in traffic source.

Proof of spent
%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-png.17902

Stats in network
%D0%91%D0%B5%D0%B7%D1%8B%D0%BC%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-png.17903

Verticals:
  • Adult Smartlink (daiting)
  • Mans health (pils)
Questions
  1. I want to try @Kintura

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!