Mystery problem + 100$ prize for the one who will solve it

AdsEmpire

henili

Super Contributor
This is the first time I have written in the forum but I have been a member for a long time.

In my 7 years of affiliate marketing, I have never faced this problem and I can't figure out what the issue is.

Whoever the first one that will help me solve the problem will get 100$! (Paypal, top up traffic source etc...)

So I had 1 campaign that for several months performed good, and by good I mean strangely good but when things go well I'm not asking too many questions.
The offer worked well in several traffic sources but on Selfadvertiser it went very well.
One day out of the blue the offer didn't convert, from 40-80 conversions per day to 0.
When I checked the traffic in Selfadvertiser I saw everything is going as usual but when I checked voluum I didn't see the converting sources.
So for example, if 10 sources performed well and got the conversion each day I didn't see them on voluum but other sources that didn't convert I saw them on voluum.

The steps I took to try to resolve the problem:
1- Opened new campaign on

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!