• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • LeadBit is a leader in Nutra, Gambling, and Dating verticals. If you are looking for offers in thos verticals, you need to work with LeadBit!
    Join Leadbit Today!

Follow Along My road to $1000 in September 😱🤑😁 - Leadbit contest

MaxWeb Affiliate Network

addy112

Super Contributor
Hi afflift members
I'm back, I mean I'm back with paid traffic and a Follow Along not just reading what else is written on the forum. 😁
With a delay of 5 days than I had planned to enter the competition, and about the last hundred meters to be able to participate, but for me it is a motivation to return to affiliate marketing.
After a break of about 4-5 months, mostly due to this wonderful pandemic that made the extra money that was allocated for traffic no longer come, usually for affiliate marketing I allocate

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!