My Response to Promoting a Product/Service on affLIFT

kaminari

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
As our community continues to grow, I am going to get more and more companies reaching out to me to promote products and services to you all. I want to be clear upfront that I am not interested in promoting anything to you that you do not want to see or that I do not believe will be helpful to you.

Here is my response to someone who just reached out about promoting their product/service:

Hello,

I don't have any upfront promotional opportunities because all I really care about is providing value to my community. When you register and upgrade, you can create an official thread for X [removed their product name]. If the response/engagement on your thread is good, I may include a link to it in our weekly mass message (sent to all 11k users).

Also, if the users seem interested in X, I can also commission an Article, which I then promote to the members and use in paid advertising like this one:

https://afflift.com/f/articles/purelander-affiliate-landing-page-builder.7/

I've had most major companies in our industry join affLIFT and they're now all active within the community providing value to the members. Why? Because that drives business to their companies.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!