• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • EvaDav is a push notification ad network that you can use as both a publisher and advertiser. They also have pop traffic now too!
    Join EvaDav Today!

Follow Along My Push Notification Journey With dating

Edu-Money

mi2

Super Contributor
I have started a few campaigns on Push Notification. My traffic source is Megapush and RTX push, Affiliate network PeerFly, Vertical Dating and tracker BeMob.

I have created 3 campaign on Megapush with 2 GEO, used 2 clean images and 2 title/description variations, 1 campaign on RTX push with 2 GEO, I am promoting the same offer on both platforms. I set my bids $0.02 to $0.04 depends on GEO a traffic volume.

My all campaign already approved and started getting clicks, My plan is creating around 20 variations for image/text and creating some landing pages, now I am testing direct linking but I will add 2 more campaign with Landing pages.

My all campaign device targeting is both but tomorrow after seeing some clicks I will decide about devices.

Now my question is when I will stop? I know we can test with a 3x-5x budget of offer payout, is that for all campaign or each campaign?

Also is this good idea targeting few countries in same campaign or separate everything including

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!