Follow Along My Newbie Journey to (the west) to find profitable campaign with Zeropark and achieve $ 50 to $100 Per Day

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

amazone

Contributor
My Newbie Journey to (the west) to find profitable campaign with Zeropark and achieve $ 50 to $100 Per Day

1588366783591-png.10488
  • Introduction
Hey Guys, Amazone is here (I use this nickname since I played Counter Strike 1.0). Even now, some of my friend still call me this nickname and they don’t know my real name. :LOL:. My journey in A.M was started when I joined a seminar and the speaker showing that he earned 7,000$ - 10,000$/month :eek: (in my country, this considered a lot, if you want to compare, our monthly minimum wage only $250 :unsure:).

By that time, I don’t know anything yet. I asked him to teach me, but he said you should join
1588366987164-png.10490
Forum instead. After that I try to search many information about Affiliate Marketing. To be honest, Affiliate Marketing is a really big world. Many golden opportunities, and a lot of people become millionaire from it. However, I found out a lot of scammer or fake guru as well.. So I become very careful when learning something from someone.

And the main point of all that I’ve found is, I need to focus on something. DO NOT LEARN EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!