• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Follow Along My Newbie Journey To 3 Figures Per Day

cyrus791

Hi I'm pretty new to push notifications. I just started from the 1st quarter of this year. I have my ups and downs. I managed to get a profitable campaign in the gambling niche before which has a payout of 15 per registration. The sad thing that happened is when they checked the leads for quality they said that is not doing any First Time Deposits. Guess what happened? They declined my leads and I am not paid by them. I moved forward and tried different offers from gambling sweepstakes dating and adult. Last June I tried direct linking for...

Attachments

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now