My Mobidea Account Got Banned Because of Fraudulent PropellerAds Publisher

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

afiq

Super Contributor
Hi everyone,

I would like to share my story on how I got banned from Mobidea by sending onclick popunder traffic from PropellerAds. I am very frustrated and I just want to get this out of my chest.

This all started almost a week ago. I created a few PropellerAds campaigns promoting Mobidea offers. I created one campaign for each geo that I targeted (EG, IT, PT, RSm, etc). Everything was working fine during the testing period. I got few conversions, but far from profit.

Every now and then, I usually login into my Mobidea account to check on my stats. Until a few days after I launched the campaigns, I can't login. It says that my account is disabled. I reached out to the Mobidea support and PM Mobidea respondent here in Afflift. A few hours later, I received respond from them saying that my account was disabled because of sending fake leads -> use adult creative (misleading creative) to promote non-Adult EG offer.

This is the reply I received from Mobidea:

email1-png.5062

email2-png.5063

and this is the creative that was used (blurred out):

creative-used-png.5064

The one and only campaign that I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!