My lander got ripped - but now it makes me more $$$

RollerAds

JackySan

Grand Guru
So 3 days ago, I found one of my landers had been ripped and was being used by someone else in a Google Ads campaign.

That guy forgot to remove the organic tracking code from my lander, so I was able to see all his traffic, live, in my stats.

I was pissed off at first...

But then, I had an idea... :devilish:

I asked one of my devs to add a new feature to ClickerVolt to make my idea become reality.
I asked him to give me a way to execute some javascript on a page that has the organic tracking code...

And he did!

1549440216710-png.2961

So now, I'm able to re-write all the links from that ripped lander to use MY affiliate link... and the links are only re-written if the traffic comes from an ad-click.
So that poor affiliate cannot even see that the traffic he is paying for is clicking on my affiliate link haha!

He made several sales already... and I got the commissions instead of him!
He'll probably stop his Google Ads campaign soon, as it's not profitable for him to keep it running, but that was fun :)

And

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!