Follow Along My journey with moving from Gaming to Dating: Megapu.sh+AdsBridge

1win

Patrick Stacey

Hi everyone! On my first post for afflift I would like to share the experience with SmartOffers from @AdsBridge
They announced SmartOffers last week and told that this will make the monetization process much easier. But before I started my experience, I had to exchange verticals as per now SmartOffers are available only for Dating. Here you’re welcome to see the first results.

🎯 Traffic Source: Megapu.sh
🔧 Tracking Tool: @AdsBridge
👍 Type of Offer: Payment
👍 country: UK
💰 Offer Payout: $14

Before trying SmartOffers I have been working with push ads quite long, that’s why I decided not to change the traffic source. Only the one thing I was confused with is the choice between Megapu.sh and RichPush.co. I gave a try to Megapu.sh, because the traffic they give contains a low amount of bots. That's why there was no need for me to test the water.

The next step was to set up the campaign with AdsBridge and see the real profit from SmartOffers. There are 8 offers available and you may select any. Initial offer link is unable to be shown, that’s why I had to add my main offer and select one of excited

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!