Follow Along My Journey To $100/Day with ZeroPark ⭐️Completed⭐️ Let's double it. $200/day!

CrakRevenue

LeMin

Contributor
Hey everyone, I'm going to start this follow along guide not hoping to win the give away.. I mean it'll be a bonus, haha.. but it's not the main reason. The main reason I'm doing it is to motivate those who are struggling and to get advices from the veterans here. So let's get started..

Oh btw, this is my very first follow along thread so if I do or say something wrong, please do let me know! :)

Traffic source: PopAds
Network: Maxbounty
Tracker: BeMob
Offer: Dating
Payout: $2.50

Budget: $10/Day

Here are the results in the last 3 days...
screen-shot-2018-10-08-at-3-34-25-pm-png.891

Here is the result for 10/07/18

screen-shot-2018-10-08-at-3-35-39-pm-png.892

I think I screwed up somewhere.. it doesn't say any conversions but check this out I went into my MaxBounty Dash. and found I did received 1 conversion.

screen-shot-2018-10-08-at-3-37-10-pm-png.893

So my postback URL in my profile is.. http://d3k6d.bemobtrk.com/postback?cid=#S2#&payout=#RATE#&txid=OPTIONAL&status=OPTIONAL

Please let me know if I did something wrong.. thanks, I will definitely try to update this journey. :)

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!