My Initial Impressions of RichPush!

AdsEmpire

noisyboy

Grand Guru
So, I've decided to try out RichPush as they were providing a bonus just recently. So, I've had this CPS offer working well on a few other push networks. I've decided to copy it to RichPush and see how it performs.

They have a shit load of traffic available at very cheap prices, however, the traffic quality isn't really that great, especially for my type of offer. On the mobile campaign, I spent $126 with no conversions at all. The CTR on my lander was okay. The desktop campaign did bring in 2 conversions, even though Voluum reported a lot of suspicious visits and clicks. How reliable is Voluum's data on suspicious traffic?

The platform UI was intuitive, but it's very glitchy. I don't know if it's just happening now, but sometimes, the reporting on RichPush won't work at all. It just keeps on loading. Perhaps a server issue in the meantime? I really like their Microbidding feature and overall everything was very intuitive. And my account manager was very responsive and helpful.

So, if you're going to run traffic on RichPush, make sure to ask your manager a whitelist to try out as they have shit tons of

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!