My goals and way I would like to start

Galaksion Contest

Mr blonde

Contributor
Hey Guys!

So I havent made a follow along, posting here just curious what do You think about my plan.
So from April I can each month save 1k-1,5k only for affiliate marketing. I know its not a huge amount and probably I am going to lose at the beginning part of it.
My goal is to become full time affliate marketer in 6 months which means for me 3k profit at least monthly. I know its difficult to say, bit is it doable? For me would be important to become full time, because now I have an offline job and working 50-60 hours per week, therefore If I can become full time, will have plenty of time to learn and earn. I would like to start with Push ups dating. Network Topoffers (or anything else that its good for dating), Tracker Redtrack, Spy Tool Adplexity. What do You think guys? Should I go for it? Or should I do again Lukes beginners guide? Whats the minimum budget to start? I dont want to buy all tools when I dont have money for launching campaigns. Any advice highly

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!