My First Year in the Business (Reflecting on My Journey So Far)

RollerAds

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
I’m still pretty new to this game and trying to evolve to be more like the legends on AffLIFT.

7lTduVD.png

I’m still learning and I'm stoked to be a part of AffLIFT and I know what I’m doing doesn’t compare to way some of you are banking what I made last year every month or every week! But I don't like to compare myself to other people too much. I feel like my job is to embrace my journey and grind away building on my successes (and picking myself up from my failures) every day.

Happy Anniversary Jimmy!

giphy.gif

Last week marked a year since I started out in this business and I thought it could make for an opportunity to share some stats and reflections on what my first year has been like. I’m certain there are plenty of people who can do a lot better than me in their first 12 months and I hope that’s you! Unfortunately, at the same time I know there are many more people who start out in this business and give up within their first year and I hope you can make it past this milestone.

In the beginning…

I made a tentative, experimental start in

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!