• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Yellana is a worldwide CPA network that unites affiliates and direct advertisers on a way of growth 🪐 100+ exclusive offers, weekly payments, all traffic types.
    Join Yellana

Follow Along My First Follow Along - My 2nd Ever Affiliate Offer💥

Adsterra

ancil77

🎯 Traffic Source: Google Ads
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network: Maxbounty
👍 Type of Offer: CPS
💰 Offer Payout: $25
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: Others have made a success with this offer and I believe I can too. I took noticed on some of the things I can improve on from others campaigns.
🔍 I am unsure about: I don't have one, but I'm sure I'll be unsure about something later on :)

Hey Afflift members,

I've recently joined Afflift (just under a month ago) and during that time I've been a lurker reading other members follow along and their advice for success with affiliate marketing. I've learned a ton from you all and I'm grateful to be in this forum. Also, when I was promoting my first ever affiliate offer I made my first commission of $30.22 on 21st of March which I was excited about haha. Even though I spent £125 to make it, there's tons of things I've learned from the campaign. I stopped promoting that offer as the niche was a very small niche and wasn't getting a lot of volume at all. This was my first taste of

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!