Follow Along My first BING campaign

CrakRevenue

JonathanB

Grand Guru
Hello AffLIFTers!

After my first follow along which you can find here (click!) I thought sharing my first BING affiliate campaign would be a good idea as well :)

Quick note:
Based on my first follow along I want to tell you that posting your journey is one of the best ways to use this forum to your advantage. There are a couple of people that are experienced and willing to help. So if you haven't started a post about your journey, do it, and enjoy the feedback and support from this community ;)

Okay so then let's jump into my BING campaign:
Offer type: Straight sale offer with PeerFly
Lander type: Short Blog style/Advertorial
Traffic Source: BING
Tracker: BeMob (using the landing page pixel so I can promote a "clean" or branded URL)

Mindset:
This is probably the most difficult piece for us newbies (me included!). The offer has EPC and CR stats, so it's obviously working. When looking up the offer on search engines I see many other people promoting it using paid ads. So again, it's obviously working for them. My job will be to make it work for me as well. I'm not overly concerned about the competition.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!