My Experience at Affiliate Summit East 2019 (Should you go?)

kaminari

ArielleT

Grand Guru
67802297_2424963704216368_5571611479666327552_o-jpg.5348

Me and my boy Issac @ Affiliate Ball

So what's it like at Affiliate Summit East? Should you attend such a big event?

Words can't describe what happen there. I met so many friends from one of the skype groups I'm part of. Everyone is having fun, networking with new people.

The best part is the Meet Market and the Exhibit Hall. When I first went in there, my mind was blown on what a Affiliate Marketing Professional is.

Affiliate Marketing is a serious business and not just a hobby. I talked to people who developed affiliate marketing agencies and cater towards affiliate networks and advertisers. I talked to individuals who are just like myself making $10,000+ A MONTH or MORE!! They gave me their tips on what it takes to succeed.

I also attended seminars, wow there was a lot for me to learn. Facebook Ads, Remarketing, developing irresistible ad copies, and learning from the affiliate networks point of view "Finding great publishers".

Last but not least, PARTIES!!! I attended at least 5 parties in just 2 days!! PayPerCall Networks offered a ton of parties, especially rooftops! Affiliate Ball was the craziest for me. My friends told me

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!