Follow Along My Data for the Monetizer Contest Using Bemob and PopAds

MGID

sisserou

Grand Guru
My Data for the Monetizer Contest Using Bemob and PopAds

I had been approved by Monetizer about a week before the contest was announced. I started looking around the interface and was admittedly overwhelmed. But when the contest was announced, I figured this was the best time for me to jump right in and sink or swim.

I followed the pop guide specifically so that I could keep myself organized and have a start and finish to my setup.

Things I Struggled With:
1. What offer to promote was my biggest obstacle. I was used to the old days where they gave you all kinds of info about the offer in terms of what users were supposed to do. I wasn't completely tuned in to mobile yet and these smartlinks.

So I finally decided to split test five offers and basically after two days of trying to find the "right" offer, I literally threw a bunch in a hat yesterday and grabbed five.

2. I was then confused about the country targetting and why a smartlink had to be only for one specific country. I got on skype with monetizer support and they were great with me. I asked all

Attachments

• first-try-monetizer-rev.png
    first-try-monetizer-rev.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 1,139
  • leads-first-try.png
    leads-first-try.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 581
  • ind-links.png
    ind-links.png
    7 KB · Views: 554
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!