• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

My Binom died within 12 minutes after traffic flowed in...

RollerAds

kent

Contributor
I'm so straggled of where to post this thread. I wanted to start a FA in PPV to talk about this, but on the other hand, I'm not quite ready for a FA as what I would most like to do now is to tell how my Binom crashed my smartlink test.:ROFLMAO:

Now here's the story:

I decided to do a FA according to @Luke 's pop guide this morning. So I picked the Push-Smartlink from Mobidea, added to my self hosted Binom (which has run on Vultr since two weeks), then created a campaign in PopAds. I set the bid according to the guide, just at normal level. Daily budget at $5.

Hours later, I've got an Email, saying the campaign is approved. Then, no more than 15 minutes later, I've got another Email from PopAds saying budget has been depleted. The budget has ran out a bit faster than I expected. So I opened laptop to see the details. Then I found out I can't access my tracker. Damn... I sshed to the VPS, seeing loading average above 36:eek: The Binom crashed due to php-fpm's crash.

I checked the reports of Popads and Mobidea. PopAds has sent

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!