• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Follow Along My Adcash follow along inspired by Servandosilva

CrakRevenue

Neil

Grandpa affLIFT
Staff Member
Community Leader
I have been looking forward to a new contest ever since the last one ended where I did pretty well if I do say so myself :p

@Luke posted that he'd like to see someone try Servandosilva's $10/day strategy for the contest and not one to let the boss man down here you go, check out his post here

I have not got everything ready just yet so this is a work in progress but I expect to have it all up and running shortly, watch this space

Campaign Details
🎯 Traffic Source: Adcash of course!
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Binom
πŸ•΅οΈβ€β™‚οΈ Spy tool: Anstrex
βœ… Affiliate Network: Not 100% sure yet will update shortly
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Probably some kind of mobile offer/content, maybe surveys.... :unsure:
πŸ’° Offer Payout: TBC
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I have my Follow Along Creed
πŸ” I am unsure about: Not used Adcash before so will be interesting to see how this plays out

1643788395314-png.24017

** UPDATE **
Never really a great fan of editing posts after they have been posted as people tend to miss them entirely but thought I'd stick an update here just so you all know what I'm targeting at least.

βœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Mobile App
πŸ’° Offer Payout: around

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!