• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Pops, interstitial, native, banner, and in-page push traffic all in one place? Join Adcash and try out their massive inventory of traffic! Use the promo code AFFLIFT22 and get a 25% bonus!
    Join AdCash Today

Follow Along My Adcash follow along inspired by Neil

MGID

servandosilva

πŸŒŠπŸπŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»πŸ§‹πŸŒ΄
Staff Member
Community Leader
Considering @Neil has a follow-along inspired by one of my threads, I thought I should reciprocate and create a follow-along inspired by one of his best threads.

Here's my entry for Adcash's contest:

Campaign Details
🎯 Traffic Source: Adcash!
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Voluum
βœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: Surveys
πŸ’° Offer Payout: Dynamic depending on geo
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: I don't know, but the surveys are still hot on Zeydoo, and while I'm sure they're a bit saturated, we might find a winner after a few tests.

I loaded some money at Adcash last week and got their bonus (awesome!).
Grabbed one of the finance surveys, a couple of landers, and tested the waters in a tier 2 geo. (Neil's inspiration).

After that, I forgot about the campaign with a $10 per day ad spend, and now that I've got some time to get back at it, here are the first results:

adcash-1-png.24541

My eCPA right now would be around $2, and everybody who tested Zeydoo's surveys knows they don't pay that much per lead (not even in tier 1s).
But at least I have 24 conversions to start optimizing my

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!