Follow Along My 3rd Campaign - GG + PropellerAds + Propush

Adsterra

triline123

Contributor
day1-jpg.31109

Introduction

Hello there Afflift!

Motivated with @Luke contest invitation, I have decided to also contribute to the cause. So far, I was mostly silently burning more and more money on PropellerAds. :LOL:

I didn't introduce myself here yet, so it is now the best time to make up for it. My name is Lucas, I am from Poland and turning 30 in January (so that's a soft deadline to become a successful media buyer :LOL:).

I am earning on the Internet since I was 17. First by earning points on simple GPT sites and selling giftcards for several online games that I've received through such sites, then I've discovered incentive CPA and that's where I got x.xxx - xx.xxx $ figures for a very long time (even until now, after all these years, one of the websites gives a 50-100$ profit each month on "autopilot"). There were also copywriting episodes here and there throughout the time.

You may ask why I am not continuing incentive CPA?
First of all, times changed and methods changed. Mine simply stopped working (I didn't do or learn SEO). Secondly, it was mostly pure black-hat so I really do not want to

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!