Money Man Need Some Help

Galaksion Contest

Moneyman

Hello Everyone 👋 How's Life Hope that you & Your Family are Safe during this period of Cresis :giggle: I have a bunch of questions, Hope that You Can Help :) As Usual

1- Organisation : i'm working side hustle for the moment , but some things happen in my daily work like a travel or something like that , what are Your systems to deal with interupptions and stay focused

2-Learning Curve : How Do you guys decrease the learning curve and how you decide on what's imortant to learn , also how do you maitien a good balance between execution & Learning

3- Income : Currently i'm doing some adsense website, Do you have guys any ideas on how can i stay safe :
*How To protect my websites from bot traffic : Using Wordpress
*Is There Any script or Trick to enhance The quality of my traffic and make it look like organic for example
*What are safe traffic source that You have Tested with adsense if you can share
*Any optemisations tricks to Enhance adsense revenue

4-Technical : How can make a button refresh a page and open 2 windows in popunder without the user Noticing It

5-Cloacking : Do

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!