Follow Along #MondiadSpring πŸš€First campaign, follow along and see if I fall flat, or beginners luck!πŸ˜‚ πŸš€

Geozo

timtworld

Contributor
I'm late to the party but here goes:

🎯 Traffic Source:Mondiad
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: Binom
βœ… Affiliate Network: Golden Goose, Monetizer
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: 1 click flow
πŸ’° Offer Payout:
a whopping $0.28
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Ummm...because I don't know what I don't know
πŸ”I am unsure about:
I'm unsure πŸ˜‚ I got a lot of help from the threads right here in the forum. I subscribed to Anstex but didn't find anything in my search that was exciting so I just am winging it. I think it's more important I get my feet wet :)

I will be testing an offer in GG, it had 2 domains so I'm testing them both @Jimmy .
I will also be testing 2 landers similar to each other and also testing direct-to-offer. @Tyoussef
I uploaded the landers direct to the no follow option in binom. (see how it works)
I have trafficback in GG set to a catch-all in Monitizer. It is set it up as an offer in Binom so the trafficback link is from the tracker. @Nick
I am testing 4 creatives, I had ChatGTP help me out with some

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!