• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Popunder, direct link, banner, push notification, and Interstitial traffic is all available on Adsterra. Buy traffic at great rates and start getting conversions.
    Join Adsterra Today!

Official Mondiad - Global Ad Network specialized in Push and Native ads (🎁 Bonus inside)

Zeydoo

Mondiad

Partner

Hey Afflift marketers,
Mondiad is a global advertising network specialized in Classic Push / In-Page Push / Native (coming very soon, stay tuned) ads, designed to skyrocket the ROI of your advertising campaigns and maximize your website`s monetization! We are backed by 10+ years of experience with our cornerstone project PopCash, the well-known popunder ad network.

WORLDWIDE TRAFFIC | 3.5B DAILY IMPRESSIONS | 4.5M DAILY CLICKS

What`s in it for you as an Advertiser?

πŸ” Self-Served Platform
Create, edit, run or pause your campaign at any time.

⚑️ Fast Approvals & 24/7 Support
We are happy to assist you through Livechat, WhatsApp, Telegram, Skype, or Email.

πŸ’³ Multiple Payment Processors
PayPal, Paxum, Payoneer, Capitalist, Cryptocurrencies, Wire, and others, on-demand.

🎯 Advanced Targeting Options
Target the exact audience by country, carrier, device, OS, OS version, browser, language, traffic type, ad format, etc.

πŸ† Powerful API
Use Mondiad`s proprietary API to export reports or to fully automate your media buying.

πŸ“’ Traffic Fraud Detection
We monitor, detect and remove fraud of any type, by using both internal and third-party tools.

πŸ–± Minimum Deposit & Pricing Type
You can start with a $50 minimum deposit and a CPC as low as $0.001.

πŸ“ˆ Conversion Tracker
Track your conversions easily, directly in your Mondiad reports, and optimize your campaigns.

πŸ’‘ Smart Optimization Rules
Use this performance tool to optimize your ad campaigns, based on custom rules created by you.

🧩 Multiple Optimization Tools
Blacklist/Whitelist targeting based on ZoneID and/or SubID and Global Blacklist system.

πŸ” Custom bid for ZoneID
Granular bidding for specific zones.

πŸ’Έ Referral System
Bring your friends and earn 5% from each advertiser`s spent or publisher's earnings.

What`s in it for you as a Publisher?

πŸ” Self-Served Platform
Submit your website and set up or edit your ad zones at any time.

⚑️ Fast Approvals & 24/7 Support
We are happy to assist you through Livechat, WhatsApp, Telegram, Skype, or Email.

πŸ’³ Multiple Payout Options
PayPal, Paxum, Payoneer, Capitalist, Cryptocurrencies, Wire, and others, on-demand.

πŸ’Έ Referral System
Bring your friends and earn 5% from each advertiser`s spent or publisher's earnings.

⌚️ Real-Time Reporting System
Detailed stats are available in real-time with a variety of filters and groupings.

βš™οΈ Customizable Ad Zones
Configure your ad placement according to your website`s layout, for best results.

πŸ’° Daily Payments
Withdraw your earnings on request and receive your payout in an average of 24-48 hours.

🌎 Global Coverage
Our advertisers will bring you the highest possible revenue with a traffic fill rate close to 100%.

Bonus for Afflift members

Get a 15% bonus on your first deposit of a minimum of $100 using the β€œAFFLIFT15APR” coupon code (maximum bonus value is 100 USD).
Hurry up, the coupon is valid only until the 15th of May!

Register now and launch your first ad campaign in 10 minutes or less or start monetizing your traffic to its full potential!

Do you still have questions? Chat with us to learn how to level up your business with Mondiad either here on Afflift or directly with our support team through our website contact form, Telegram, Skype, or Whatsapp!

Last edited:
Zeydoo

noisyboy

Grand Guru
Welcome to Afflift, @Mondiad. Heard good things about your network and was looking at your website earlier today.

Can you guys tell me what are your top verticals on push and in page push in let’s say, United States?

Mondiad

Partner
@noisyboy thank you for your warm welcome! We are really glad that you heard positive things about us!

Regarding your question, I can tell you that we have many different verticals that are running currently in the US, however, the most visible ones (that are getting the biggest part of the traffic) are Antiviruses and Cleaners, VPNs, Dating, Sweepstakes, and Arbitrage.

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I saw you purchased a LIFETIME membership last week and I appreciate your support of our community, @Mondiad!

I'm all signed up and ready to launch my first campaign. Will be working on that over the next few days :D πŸš€

Mondiad

Partner
Definitely trusted partner. Top interface in the industry.
Thanks a lot, @szajka for backing us :), we are doing our best to make affiliates' and media buyers' life easier.

I saw you purchased a LIFETIME membership last week and I appreciate your support of our community, @Mondiad!

I'm all signed up and ready to launch my first campaign. Will be working on that over the next few days :D πŸš€
We are really glad to support Afflift @Luke. The community is awesome and the information shared here is really valuable!

I'm eager to hear some feedback from you after you will try our platform. If you need some help on the campaigns setup just let me know.

Arif

Super Contributor
So I gave Mondiad a whizz round the track with a $100, I ran mainly a financial offer with a few Sweepstakes IVR. Spent the $100 and made $58. Spending was limited as the balance was throttled as budget was only $100, so highly advised if you test this source put in more.

Overall the platform has some potential and some quality traffic with what I tested.

What I like:

- Traffic Inventory chart is really detailed with breakdown of Carriers/traffic types/os/device/browser and bids for each segment.

What I didn't Like:

- Biggest issue I found was when setting custom bids, that custom bid is not passed back to the tracker and only default bid is passed back. Screwed up costs badly, and would be a major issue if you have multiple custom bids. This needs a fix ASAP.

Feature Request:

- There really needs to be a SmartCPC feature. Bids on average are very high on this source, so testing is going be expensive. Smart CPC would help alleviate this with not over spending on low quality zones.

- Would be great if ZoneID was a selection to breakdown on traffic inventory chart.

Last edited:

Mondiad

Partner
Thank you for your detailed feedback @Arif!

We are thrilled that you liked our traffic inventory tool! We try to provide tools that will ease the work of our advertisers.

Regarding the issue that you pointed out, we have already fixed it, and it will be deployed in production tomorrow (according to the estimates provided by our tech team). Accept our apologies for this!

Your feature requests are already on our roadmap, and as soon as it is live, we will publish an update here on our affLIFT thread!

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Regarding the issue that you pointed out, we have already fixed it, and it will be deployed in production tomorrow (according to the estimates provided by our tech team). Accept our apologies for this!
Amazing work πŸ‘

abdoshaik

Super Contributor
I tried traffic from mondiad with nutra cod offer, I spent $100 and made $72, and I have many leads in the hold, great for a start.
Overall, the platform is easy to use and everything is very simple.
Traffic quality is good, and there are some geos with low traffic.

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I tried traffic from mondiad with nutra cod offer, I spent $100 and made $72, and I have many leads in the hold, great for a start.
That's awesome to hear!

renadoha

Super Contributor
I also tried traffic from mondiad with many offers , sweeps , cpi and pin submit offers , I spent $100 and made about $10 or more, but to be honest I created many campaigns, and 100$ not enough for testing those number of offers
Some of campaigns was profit but low traffic
the platform is really very easy to use and everything is very simple.
Finally Really I hope they can add CPA model to their ad format, I am sure it will improve their quality

Mondiad

Partner
Thank you very much, @abdoshaik, for your feedback. We are delighted to hear this :)

I also tried traffic from mondiad with many offers , sweeps , cpi and pin submit offers , I spent $100 and made about $10 or more, but to be honest I created many campaigns, and 100$ not enough for testing those number of offers
Some of campaigns was profit but low traffic
the platform is really very easy to use and everything is very simple.
Finally Really I hope they can add CPA model to their ad format, I am sure it will improve their quality
Thank you very much for your feedback @renadoha!

I have some suggestions that may help you in the future when you test new traffic sources.
First of all, is the number of campaigns. You should start with campaigns that you know are performing very good with sources that you are already working with and choose a maximum of 2-3 campaigns if the budget is limited (in your case, just $100) instead of starting with 14 campaigns (as you did).

Second, on the first day of the campaign, you should do a basic optimization (by blocking underperforming zoneids/subids manually or creating some automated optimization rules) because I didn't see any optimizations made on your campaigns. However, this advice might be useless in your case because you started with 14 campaigns initially, and you didn't have enough data for each campaign to optimize them.
From our vast experience, I am telling you that it is hard to have a profitable campaign from the beginning without any optimization made.

The CPA campaigns feature is on our roadmap, and we plan to start working on it very soon.
However, if you consider only traffic sources accepting CPA campaigns will limit your campaigns' potential reach (and your profit). That is because you will miss a lot of traffic available only on CPM/CPC, which may bring you bigger profits with some (more) effort compared to CPA campaigns.

I hope that you will find our recommendations useful and that they will help you in the future!

MangoCoffee

My experience with Mondiad

I like the website design. It's a simple and clean interface. (y)

The reports screen would be good to have an auto-refresh option, which also keeps the selected filter settings. So that you could watch the campaign data come in.

Simple but effective rule system works and does the job.

Very easy to block/unblock zones with clear indicator showing the status which I like. But I can't hide the blocked zones from the reports page which is a bit annoying.

Their API looks good and it directly exposes a Swagger UI for documentation, which I like. I started building a quick app to test the API but didnt get to finish it due to time. I couldn't see the inventory data exposed via the API πŸ€”.

They say the rules are checked every 5 minutes, which is a shorter timeframe than other rule systems.

Things I Like:
1. Clean UI.
2. Good traffic inventory page
3. Creatives approved super-quick
4. Basic rule system checked at 5 minute intervals
5. API

Things I think could be improved:
1. Auto refresh on campaign reports
2. Filter to hide blocked zones
3. Traffic inventory data to be exposed via API
4. Separate page for rules with grouping and ability to assign pre-made groups to new campaigns.

I like Mondiad and will use it again, I'm keen to explore and play with the API. Although I don't know what the request rate limit is, and how frequent the data is updated.

Being able to use a traffic source in my own in-house software is key for me long term. Which allows me to create my own ad-hoc rules based on outside factors.

I'm also keen to test their native traffic in the future.

I'm wondering if they will ever have pop traffic. This would be good to test.

Mondiad

Partner
Thank you very much for your comprehensive feedback, @MangoCoffee!

Regarding your suggestions, some are planned for the near future while others are already in development.

1. Auto refresh on campaign reports
This one will not be done automatically, but you will have an update button on the reports view to get up-to-date stats without refreshing all the pages and re-doing the filtering. This one is planned.

2. Filter to hide blocked zones
This one is interesting, however, even if you block some zones, they still have stats, and usually, it's better to have a cost overview for all the zones.

3. Traffic inventory data to be exposed via API
Good suggestion! We already planned to do it in the future.

4. Separate page for rules with grouping and ability to assign pre-made groups to new campaigns.
This feature is already under development. We are adding a few more rules, and then this Save, Group, and re-use part.

Although I don't know what the request rate limit is, and how frequent the data is updated.
Right now, we don't have an exact rate limit for the queries, and however, if an account is too aggressive with the requests, we will throttle them and analyze what can be improved. The data (stats) are updated in real-time (sometimes 1-2 minutes delay).

I'm also keen to test their native traffic in the future.
We've just launched our native ads, and we see volume increases daily. Soon we will do a dedicated post here with more details about them.

I'm wondering if they will ever have pop traffic. This would be good to test.
As @szajka mentioned (Thanks for doing that!), we have been in the popunder ads business for over 10 years with PopCash.

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Running push on Mondiad? Rate the traffic here!