• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Mobile Contents Offers with No Visuals in LP

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

ingzazz

Super Contributor
Hello everyone,

I am seeing any improvements in my work and campaigns operations on a daily basis: selecting campaigns, cutting -ROI and setting up prelanders by practice, or so. Always thanking our affliters for my daily affiliate tasks. :)

Recently, I was told to test some mobile contents offer which definitely need to have my own prelanders, as well as attractive copywriting in push ads' creatives. But the offers' landing pages have just mobile # insertion with T&C(fare or payment threshold, etc) below. The headlines just encourages end users to see what will be seen seen after entering mobile phone #s. That is, it has none of visual creatives in advertisers' landing pages, except single-colour background. lol.

In such campaigns, I wonder how I can approach and set them up to finally bring conversions with traffic. It'd be thankful if you give me advice regarding this. Or, if any affliter has relevant threads on my issue above. Please share the links with me here. :)

Have a great day in advance!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!