• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Vimmy is a new push ad network with their own database of more than 300M subscribers. Use the code AFFLIFT100 and get a $25 bonus on your first deposit!
    Join Vimmy Today

Follow Along Mobile Content Offers and Push Traffic [PropellerAds]: A Follow-Along Journey to Profitability

Adsterra

redaking

Super Contributor
Hey everyone, it's my first time sharing my journey with you on this forum. It's been almost five years since I launched my campaign on PropellerAds using paid traffic, but I've been working with free traffic (SEO) up until now. My goal with this follow-along is to document my journey and seek advice from you all. I aim to achieve profitability and then scale up.

screenshot-2023-04-05-at-21-27-40-png.37355

My focus will be on mobile content offers and push traffic, specifically in Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries.
Here are some key details:

๐Ÿ’Ž Traffic Source: PropellerAds
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: BeMob
โœ… Affiliate Network: Zeydoo, Mobidea, Clickdealer
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Mobile Content and Pin Submit
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: Variable (default payouts)
โญ Geos: Tested around 5 geos (Top 10 suggested by my AM + Spy)
๐ŸŽฏ Goal: Achieve a minimum of 30% ROI per day
๐Ÿ† I'm confident that this challenge will be successful as I'm willing to put in the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!