• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Mobile Carrier Billing Offers - The end?

CrakRevenue

Nalux

Hey everyone,
Did anyone lately find some really working converting offers in mobile content vertical?
it seems like it is really dead, each advertiser uses "security masures" which basically take big part of your traffic and throw it to fall back or white page becasue "they see it as fraud".
They call it "protection", I call it Fonzi. It is like running them and without any notification they block your traffic, you don't know why, whish subid's and what the hell is going on.
Seems like carriers has enforce the advertisers to use those money killer systems. So my question is, any future to this vertical? Does anyone believe there are still winning campaigns out there?
note - I have been running direct offers from top advertisers lately, some which I used to make a lot of money, and now they are

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!