• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • Join PropellerAds today and promote your affiliate offers with some of the top performing push, pop, and native traffic available!
    Join PropellerAds

Follow Along Mobidea + Propeller + Bemob - Newbie Learning Journey

Abas

PropellerAds
Hi all,

I joint Afflift in the beginning to learn affiliate marketing, followed Luke's guides and read some follow-along, created some campaigns for 3 months i kept failing. After 3 months i give up.

When I started Affiliate marketing i came with the mind set of make money quick, that didn't work out so i give up. Now i have a different mind set, Learn more and create more campaigns , keep trying and don't give up. Ok let start learning now

Affiliate Network: Mobidea
Traffic Source: Propellerads
Tracking: Bemob
Offer: £100 Argos Gift Card - United Kingdom
Vertical: Sweepstakes - Gift Cards
Max Campaign Budget: $30
Daily Campaign Budget: $10
Payout: $1.40
Price model: CPL
Offer flow: SOI

The purpose of this follow along is to learn so please let me know if i am doing anything wrong, have taken screenshot of everything, submitted campaign

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now