Follow Along MGID $1000 Test With Keto Products

kaminari

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
So as you guys might have read before I have been running with Revcontent for a while now and it has been great. I am learning a lot and finally at a stage where I have been consistently profitable for a while now! But one thing that Revcontent does not allow is weight-loss advertisements (they do allow some now but there's a lot of restrictions) and as everyone knows those are one of the most popular ads (maybe even too saturated, I am not sure hence we are running this test!)

I wanted to try out these weight loss offers and one of my AMs at @Perform[cb] recommended a Keto offer which is apparently killing it right now! So I started my research on spy tools and it seemed that most of these weight loss ads with Keto products were running on MGID.

I reached out to MGID and they offered me a managed campaign service on a deposit of $1000. So I decided to go with it and document the campaign over here!

All I had to do was share my tracking links with the team and an example of an ad I would like to see.

The

Attachments

• 1637758158918.jpeg
    1637758158918.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 520
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!