Follow Along Megapush+PeerFly+ClickerVolt :)

MGID

Dragan89

🎯 Traffic Source: MegaPush
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: ClickerVolt
βœ… Affiliate Network: PeerFly
πŸ‘ Type of Offer: COD
πŸ’° Offer Payout: $6.75
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: Not sure, but COD Nutra offers seem to go well in Asia
πŸ” I am unsure about:
Nothing, I'll see how it goes

Hey guys, since @Luke was so kind to provide some MegaPush coupons, I decided to give it a try, I chose weightloss offer from Vietnam, used the headline, text and pictures from the landing page, with the coupon I have arround $15 left on my account so that should be enough to test offer for 2x the payout... I'm using ClickerVolt as a tracker, it's really awesome, and I figure that based on AIDA formula I'll see if the offer has potential (grabs users attention), since there's not really much to optimise in MegaPush, besides finding the right combination of Headline, text and lander... I see they changed the interface a bit, it looks more simple now, the only thing I don't like is that it looks like you can not choose multiple carriers, so you can only pick one... I know in most cases it's better to test carriers individually because they perform differently and the prices may differ, but when I test the offer first time I sometimes like to do a bulk test... and I'm also not sure can you do same type of ads for different carriers, I know that they have a policy that your ads must differ (either you change the text or pictures) for multiple campaigns...
Anyway, let's see how it goes, will post an update when I have some data...

Geozo
My main concern is that it is a WP plugin, that means you actually need a WP core in the background running which honestly is kinda "heavy" and you add this "tracker layer on top of it". Don't get me wrong, the idea is good as is very easy to get started with it and you can also install it on any cPanel/shared hosting here and there, however, the performance is what I am concerned about. Hopefully, we could see a demo somewhen.

amazing @Dragan89, keep us updated.
i don't understand ClickerVolt is built on Wordpress https://clickervolt.com/wp-login.php ?.
is it cloud hosted of self Hosted ?.
My main concern is that it is a WP plugin, that means you actually need a WP core in the background running which honestly is kinda "heavy" and you add this "tracker layer on top of it". Don't get me wrong, the idea is good as is very easy to get started with it and you can also install it on any cPanel/shared hosting here and there, however, the performance is what I am concerned about. Hopefully, we could see a demo somewhen.
You guys should both look at the threads here on affLIFT about ClickerVolt :)

Hey guys, so time for update, been hell at my job so didn't have time to do this sooner... anyway, spent about $12 with no conversions, maybe weight loss offer is not best suited for male audience, although I found a landing page which is made for male audience and has a story about a man, not woman, maybe it needed a more aggressive approach with text, something more direct and sale oriented to attract more buy oriented clicks and avoid clicking from mere curiosity... anyway, here are some screenshots @Luke

I really like that ClickerVolt is pretty simple, you can choose up to 3 variables to be included in your reports, and ClickerVolt mixes it up so you can exactly see what works where, for example if I would like to see device model I just add it in segment 2 and than it looks like this

As you can see, ClickerVolt can already recognise Browsers, Devices, OS etc. and you can add up to 10 tokens when adding traffic network... for now you need to put the cost manually which is also quite simple but I didn't bother with that, I like to gather some data, and if the offer looks like it has potential than I start calculating the cost and ROI...
It also has a really nice feature of last 50 live clicks this is how it looks like

You can include lot of variables in this report also, like IP or ISP, which can sometimes help you determine unusal behavior, detect bots etc...
All in all I think it's a great tracker, and I like the AIDA metrics, as you can see from the screenshot above, I would probably kill this campaign at this point since there doesn't seem to be enough interest with the audience for this offer...
I think this is a great tracker for PPC, native, banners, push traffic, with the live reports section you can even try to do pop campaigns, you can easily detect suspicios (bot) traffic with live clicks section, and it's really simple to use... it also offers cloaking the links, which automatically ads the AIDA measuring...

@Tyoussef it's self hosted, but with current price of $7 monthly, I use Vultr VPS at $20 monthly price, I think it's not a lot for a tracker and you can also host your landers with that VPS...

@Tonny and @Tyoussef ClickerVolt is only a WP plugin, it doesn't load WP site, I look at WP as a simple FTP program to create your links in it... maybe the idea behind WP is that it's the easiest way to host and install your tracker... the loading speed is really fast ;)

@Tyoussef it's self hosted, but with current price of $7 monthly, I use Vultr VPS at $20 monthly price, I think it's not a lot for a tracker and you can also host your landers with that VPS...
perfect, also it's recommended you create the vps in the geo of the traffic, if it's far you gonna loose lot of clicks.
and good quality server is required too for faster redirect.

it doesn't load WP site
yes that's true, but what i mentioned above is still required, but the pricing is good, hopefully they gonna keep updating and improving it.

thanks for the feedback @Dragan89.

I agree about the server location being important, I also use Cloudflare with my domain, mostly because of SSL, but it should also speed it up and solve the location problem...

I agree about the server location being important, I also use Cloudflare with my domain, mostly because of SSL, but it should also speed it up and solve the location problem...

Yeah with the landing pages CDN is good, but with the tracker CDN won't be useful.
It's sleep time for me @Dragan89.
Hopefully you can turn that COD offer Green Asap bro.
much love and respect :love:.

Hey Dragan,

Thanks a lot for posting this follow along and for your feedback about ClickerVolt.

Personally, I haven't been able to run any profitable campaign on Megapush, so I'll stick to what I know best: PPC :)

But as your screenshots show, the AIDA tells you this traffic is not interested in your offer.
You could enable the different heatmaps to quicky find what feeds should be cut, but with a quick glance at your stats, I don't think this offer will work (you have probably found it out already).

Hey @Tonny, ClickerVolt redirects do NOT load any wordpress code. Wordpress is only used to make installation easy, since most of the time self-hosted trackers are a pain to setup for non-techies. ClickerVolt solves this problem by being shipped as a wordpress plugin, making it easy to install for anyone. But once again, redirects do NOT load any wordpress code.

Check the screenshots below to see how fast it is :)

perfect, also it's recommended you create the vps in the geo of the traffic, if it's far you gonna loose lot of clicks. and good quality server is required too for faster redirect.

Thanks @Tyoussef, I also recommend to use a server closer to where customers want to run their campaigns. But in case they run campaigns internationally, ClickerVolt is still fast enough to beat hosted trackers like Voluum.

Here's some proof:

I have my server hosted in New Jersey, USA. I have ran some pingdom tests from Frankfurt (Germany) to see how fast it would be... And I also ran the same test with a Voluum tracking link. Voluum has data centers in Germany since they are using Amazon AWS, so they were supposed to be faster... my ClickerVolt server was very far from there... but still:

Here are ClickerVolt's results:

And here are Voluum's results:

As you can see, ClickerVolt's redirect was almost 2x faster than Voluum's.

* ClickerVolt was installed on a very modest VPS, with only 2 CPU ($20/month at Vultr).
* ClickerVolt was installed in the US while the visit came from Germany

So yeah, all in all, ClickerVolt customers should not worry at all with their redirects.

but the pricing is good, hopefully they gonna keep updating and improving it.

Definitely, I'm using it for all my campaigns. I'm funding the development myself for several months now. I need ClickerVolt's AIDA for my own campaigns - no plan to stop it even if I decided to keep it just for me :)

Yeah with the landing pages CDN is good, but with the tracker CDN won't be useful.

100% correct, @Dragan89, a CDN can't speed up a tracker, because there's nothing to be cached. All requests are unique, unlike a lander which remains the same for all your traffic.

Great, thanks @JackySan!
So, if I turn of CDN will I still be left with their SSL, or you have a better advice for that maybe, nowadays it’s pretty important to have https for your links, especially with Bing, but even some PPV platforms like Zeropark are demanding it...
In the meantime, I also discovered one more cool feature of your tracker, namely, I don’t have to include traffic source when creating campaign links so the user basically can see a short example.com/slugthatIchoose instead of link being so long it can’t fit the bar in browser with all the traffic source tokens... and I just add the source in reports and ClickerVolt puls out the report if I got this right...

Great, thanks @JackySan!
So, if I turn of CDN will I still be left with their SSL, or you have a better advice for that maybe, nowadays it’s pretty important to have https for your links, especially with Bing, but even some PPV platforms like Zeropark are demanding it...

Keep using Cloudflare, I'm using it on my ClickerVolt install too. It's great for their free SSL which is super easy to configure :)

In the meantime, I also discovered one more cool feature of your tracker, namely, I don’t have to include traffic source when creating campaign links so the user basically can see a short example.com/slugthatIchoose instead of link being so long it can’t fit the bar in browser with all the traffic source tokens... and I just add the source in reports and ClickerVolt puls out the report if I got this right...

Yeah, those pretty URLs are easier to share.
Do you know that you can also create source names on the fly?

Let's say you have a pretty URL such as example.com/yourlink and you want to share it on your Twitter and Facebook feeds.
Without creating any traffic source in ClickerVolt, you can do this:

example.com/yourlink.twitter
example.com/yourlink.fb

And then in your stats, it will show you twitter or fb as the traffic source.

You can also create link aliases.

For example you have a link such as:

example.com/my-best-offer

But when you want to share it, you don't want people to see "my-best-offer". Then you can simply create new aliases that will be synonyms, like this:

Then you can share example.com/my-alias-1 or /my-alias-2
In your stats, you will see my-best-offer but your visitors will never see this name.

Those are some great features, thanks! :) and I like that the reports are custom made, I choose what I am shown and how I combine it... I posted somewhere couple of days ago how it eases the job with AdMaven for example since they give you reports by FeedIDs and SubIDs so to exclude SubID you first need to dig out from which Feed the traffic came from, but it was really easy with ClickerVolt since I put FeedID in segment 1 and SubID in segment 2 and it lists Subs under Feeds, really simple... :)

Definitely useful, but this one is quite standard. It should be there in most trackers I think.

Was available in all the trackers I used in the past... Did you use any tracker that didn't have such custom drilldowns?

I realised that Chrome is blocking my pages as not secure so spent my day learning server managment, in the end I managed to get Let's Encrypt SSL to my tracker address, but Chrome still marks the redirects as not secure, any advice @JackySan or anybody? Also, what do you think how much clicks am I loosing because of this?