• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Follow Along MegaPush + PeerFly + BeMob = Profit (so far)

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I started a new dating campaign on the push notification ad network MegaPush a few days ago and so far it's profitable, so I figure what better way to entice you to try MegaPush than to post a profitable campaign as a case study.

Keep in mind: this is a new campaign with very little data and it likely will die soon. I am showing you this so you can try your own campaign. You're welcome to steal the offer since I'm showing you, but keep in mind it will likely be saturated soon.

So, I'm using:
Here is a daily breakdown for the past 3 days:

Based on this small amount of data, you can see I am getting conversions from several "feeds" within MegaPush. Make sure you track your feeds. This data is going to let me know which ones I can remove and which ones I should keep. I can also setup separate optimized campaigns for these feeds with a higher cost per click (CPC) to get more of the push traffic.

I am using BeMob to track that data (the screenshot above is from BeMob). Here is how I setup MegaPush in Bemob:

Make sure you add the feedid and camp_id custom variables. Using the clickid and their postback will allow you to see your results within MegaPush. The bid parameter makes it so you can see your cost and determine which segments of your traffic is actually profitable.

I also added the MegaPush postback url to my BeMob tracker so I can track my conversions within my MegaPush advertiser account as well.

The offer I am promoting is AsianLadyOnline. I am only promoting it in the US right now, but I'll likely add more geos shortly after posting this. I decided to try this offer for a few reasons:
  • It's been on PeerFly a long time (over 2 years) and has a conversion rate so that means it's working for other publishers.
  • The client specifically wants males 30+. MegaPush is 80% males and primarily older (data from their homepage).
  • The offer has banner creatives available so it didn't take any extra effort to setup the campaign :)
I setup the campaign, got it approved, and basically I've just been letting the traffic come in the past few days while keeping my eyes on the feeds generating conversions. Easy.

What's next: a smart affiliate would collect more and more data and then try optimizing by removing the feeds not converting and increasing my bids on the ones that are (by cloning the campaign). I should also setup the same campaign in the other English speaking geos available. This offer allows quite a few. I should also setup and try split testing a few more campaigns with different creatives. I could also scale by setting up campaigns with similar PeerFly offers, such as RussianBeautyDate.

If you haven't read my blog post from a few days ago about push notification traffic sources (including MegaPush), check it out here:)

UPDATE

I've had many people ask about setting up BeMob with PeerFly. It's very easy. Check out this video and it explains how to setup your PeerFly account on your BeMob tracker.

BeMob has a template setup for MegaPush now as well so you can simply select that from their Traffic Source templates.

Last edited:
CrakRevenue
increasing my bids on the ones that are (by cloning the campaign)
Could you tell us more about that? When I want to increase bid on my campaign I should copy it with higher bid? That simple? Do they require any change in ad?

Could you tell us more about that? When I want to increase bid on my campaign I should copy it with higher bid? That simple? Do they require any change in ad?
Well, I tested it (that's the second campaign ID shown in my screenshot) and it didn't perform, but I only had 2 feeds at that point. I think I'll probably test the feeds that converted with a new dating offer and maybe just above average bid.

I think with push it makes sense to mix up the ad creatives. I haven't tested enough to say for sure. This is all stuff you'll just need to test, but the fact that you're asking means you're heading in the right direction 👍

Hello,
@Luke I want to try this offer for different GEO, but Peerfly system dont allow me to do this because i dont have any payment. Can you help me with this issue? Thanks. My user name in PeerFly is Alexander Chervenkov and my mail is same like here in AffLift

Last edited:
Hello,
@Luke I want to try this offer for different GEO, but Peerfly system dont allow me to do this because i dont have any payment. Can you help me with this issue? Thanks. My user name in PeerFly is Alexander Chervenkov and my mail is same like here in AffLift
Please email me about these types of things on my PeerFly email. It'll be easier to manage that way: https://www.lukepeerfly.com/contact

Hey luke great forum out there , may i ask which geo are you targeting ? I would also recommend Ecom related stuff it works crazily good with megapu.sh
Right now I am targeting the US and Germany (with a new campaign). Might have to give it a try with some ecom. Dating is working really well for me so far 👍

Bad luck, none of them is approved in my account.

Thank you for sharing this. It is really great learning.(y)

What about pricing model in this traffic source?

How different their pricing model comparing to PropellerAds?
With MegaPush you pay a CPC. It's super cheap though. For the US, I'm currently paying $0.025 per click.
Bad luck, none of them is approved in my account.
Email me with how you want to promote the offers and I might be able to approve you :)

Right now I am targeting the US and Germany (with a new campaign). Might have to give it a try with some ecom. Dating is working really well for me so far 👍
Awesome glad to hear it, Tier1 doesn't have much traffic with them though ... but Eu and Asia is converting crazy for my intl offers I must say :)

When optimizing with Megapu.sh what are the factors you look at ?

thanks for the post Luke , what is topup mode u are using ?

cos when i try to topup via paypal they charge 4%