• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get access to over 1.3 billion daily push notification impressions and over 3 million clicks with Pushground! Join today and get a 10% bonus on your next top-up!
    Join Pushground Today

Megapush have by far the worst support I've ever contacted.

kaminari

COK3Y5MURF

Super Contributor
1. No offence, but they can't speak English, so I can't understand them half the time, and they don't understand what I say.

2. They are rude.

I have contacted them so many times now and not once has the issue been resolved.

Image 1 - One of my campaigns had a "low balance" message on the side, when my main balance was $42. Contacted them to ask what it meant. I have no idea what he was on about. The chat transcript speaks for itself.

Image 2 - Rude response here. I got clicks from a feed I had stopped. This has happened more than once. You can see how rude he was by just saying "we won't believe you if you don't have proof", when there is no way I could actually prove it, because I can't actually prove that I stopped the feed BEFORE I got those clicks. There's no record of it. And to make things worse, he sent that last message "ok if you have any other questions, please contact us" abruptly and just closed the chat. Oh, thank you so much for that!

There was also one time where the support agent

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!