• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Follow Along Maxbounty Nutra Offer + ZeroPark + Voluum

Adsterra

m4r13

Hello everyone. My name is Dawn-Marie and I've been doing affiliate marketing for almost 2 years. I have had my best success with affiliate marketing (AM), by using Bing and FB ads, and the most I've made, is over $20k from these traffic sources. I stopped using Bing because I found that it was hard to scale there (but I learnt search engine marketing and at least I can go back to it if needed), but I was able to scale many campaigns with FB ads.

However my AM business came to a halt when 2 of my business managers on Facebook got banned. So I had to find another traffic source and start over.

I heard many things about PPV and Push.

I even took a course on PPV and decided to give it a try on ZeroPark. After almost 10 campaigns set up, and $300 spent, I got 0 conversions.

I read many people's posts here and I saw someone suggest push notifications. I then set up a campaign in Megapush and got my first conversion.

I was excited so I thought, perhaps my focus should be on push.

I am creating this thread to remain

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!