• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get access to the top converting offers!
    Join MaxWeb Today

Maxbounty approval

AdsEmpire

Duygu

Hello,sorry for my bad english,maybe it's the cause i'm having those difficulties with such basic questions.So I was using push notifications as a method to promote offers for the last 3 months and now i feel like the time has come to register at maxbounty.I was buying traffic at traffic sources like froggyads.What do u guys think how the answers should look like to those qustions to make it seem legit?Im sitting a few hours confused already,writing something and then deleting it,etc,lol.Please help me,guys.

Describe you past experience in CPA marketing?

How do you intend

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!