• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get access to the top converting offers!
    Join MaxWeb Today

Maxbounty account terminated.

CrakRevenue

Hopeful

Contributor
I don't know who or what to believe anymore guys, I was told that Propeller Ads is one of the best traffic networks so I chose them.

Now today I found out my Maxbounty account was terminated 'for fraud", I don't get it??

Seems they had sent me an email asking me to remove the campaign links by a specific time today 9am and I had missed that email then next email shows account terminated. Ok so I can accept responsibility for not having seen and responded on time but what the heck is the fraud about in the first place?

I chose the 2 offers suggested by the AM and created the campaigns in propeller, that's

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!