• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • MaxWeb is one of the best affiliate networks in the world, representing some of the top advertisers in the industry. Get access to the top converting offers!
    Join MaxWeb Today

Max Bounty Termination

kaminari

littlelotto

Contributor
Hi there, this is my first post.
A little about myself.
Full time employed, all spare time affiliate marketing, 20 months in, no successful campaigns, although I have made some money.

Have been working with Max Bounty, Bemob, Bing, Google, Zeropark and a number of other affiliate programs....

Recently had an issue( which as yet, have not had any feedback on) Max Bounty.

Set up a new Campaign with Max Bounty, through ZeroPark, tracking with Bemob.
This Campaign had 3 Geo's, UK, US AUS, and I started with the first, UK.
Set it up, and immediately saw results.
Decided to set up two other individual campaigns, keywords etc the same. Also had some immediate results.
But from that point on, nothing. Checked Bemob, and Zeropark, and had no info registering, so decided to check Max Bounty.

Found that the 'Sales' were almost identical, approximately around the time I had set the Campaigns up, and within a second of each other, then exactly 5 minute to the second apart.
This showed me 10 for 10, clicks to sales.
So I contacted my AM to say I suspected some sort of fault, or problem and I didn't trust that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!