Guide Mapping a Funnel with Figma

1win

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Undoubtedly, the offer itself is one of the most important parts of any successful campaign. It doesn’t matter how good your funnel is; if your offer doesn’t convert, you will not make money.

On the flip side, there are times when the highest revenue-generating offer on multiple affiliate networks looks like a total failure to you when you run it on a poorly designed funnel or no funnel at all (i.e., direct linked).

You might be wondering: what’s a funnel?

When I say funnel, I mean the flow the user goes through before they convert. This could be as simple as a landing page that links to an offer or as complex as multiple landing pages, a lead generation form, email marketing, and then finally converting on the offer.

The sky is the limit; you can do anything you want with your funnel. If you’re strategic with your planning, you can design solid “plug and play” funnels where you can run nearly any offer from a vertical (or even multiple) by simply changing the offer rotation in your tracker.

Simple funnels where you link from a landing page to an offer are easy to design in your

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!