Many dollars spent with little peny in return

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

missu

Super Contributor
Hello!

I have read so many FA threads with some green screenshots since I joined afflift, so I launched my campaigns weeks ago to see if I can do better.

But the reality is cruel, none of my campaigns turned out to have any potential.

I stopped all of them just now, ordered myself a cup of coffee, and now writing this to seek some help from the lovely afflift gurus.

Here I pick some of the campaigns:

1. zeydoo 6371, an CPI offer with no additional prelanders allowed, the advertiser provided 4 landers. I chose geo TH, TW, ES, JP, KW randomly, and setup 4 campaigns( bidding model : propellerAds CPA goal 2.0 ) yesterday with different landers each geo.

1-png.35289

Should I keep TW- KW- campaigns running to get more data ? It seems will not have more than 100 conversions even I keep it running for 10 days.

2. zeydoo finance survey

geo: BD

LP: 2 landing pages made by myself (English version and Bengali version)

Landing page: 3

lp3-png.35290

Landing page: 4
landing4-png.35291

campaign stat:
camp2-png.35293

This group of campaigns keep running for 3 days now. I wonder why some FA campaigns turn out to

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!