• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for dating offers? Affmy is the affiliate network you are looking for! Join for top dating offers including their own dating products.
    Join Affmy

Manual cost updates



Super Contributor
Oct 5, 2019
Hey afflifters,

How is everyone tracking costs (accurately). Say I take a traffic source - propeller. I have around 100+ active campaigns (a mix of SmartCPM, CPA2.0, CPM etc..)
Per campaign the costs reported in Voluum are not accurate. How I deal with it is I am manually updating the costs. There are 2 problems

a) if I update costs for a time period, the overall cost will be correct but the day to day costs are wrong.
b) if I update the costs for a specific date the overall cost is correct but the zone
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!