• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Start working with Adtrafico, your trusted partner in Sweepstakes, Dating, Utilities, Smartlink, i- Gaming, Nutra, Installs and other verticals.
    Join Adtrafico

Case Study Make $935 on Sweepstakes this Christmas! [Case study]

RollerAds

ClickAdilla

Super Contributor
VIP
Partner
1671799066811-png.33366

Today we present a case study for everyone who runs push ads campaigns or just started working with it. This text was shared by our client who has been working in affiliate marketing for several years. In this article, he shares cool tips on how to set up and optimize a sweepstakes campaign for the Christmas holidays ⛄️.

Offer: Sweepstakes Christmas PS5

Traffic source: ClickAdilla

Ad Format: Web-push

GEO: US

Period: 25.11.2022 - 09.12.2022

Costs: $1519

Revenue: $2,455

ROI: 62%

Christmas is a great opportunity to earn money in all the commercial spheres. Affiliate marketing is not an exception. Everyone wants to get generous discounts, special offers, and holiday gifts. Sweepstakes is an ideal vertical for making money at Christmas ⛄

We discussed this case study in a new video on our YouTube channel. Check It out 👇

“I love Christmas and New Year, they are nice occasions to meet family and friends. But for me, it was always an opportunity to make good money on my campaigns.

I think the best working verticals for these holidays are sweepstakes and e-commerce. Everyone’s stocking in to make gifts for their friends and for themselves as

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!