Low quality no js traffic , Monetizer+Self Advertiser

RollerAds

deppstar

Super Contributor
Hi, let me premise, I love Monetizer, couldnt think of a life without them and think Self Ad is a pristine platform and great traff source so the following is not an attck or accuse to anyone; just both sides failed to give me an explanation that make sense to me and one of the reasons I'm on this forum is to learn or confront so here's the facts (I'll skip the screenshots).

I bought approx 17k impressions in a auto optim campaign pushing a well tested Monetizer offer. Approx 28 usd spent , zero conversion..mmhhh weird..check stats and see that only 6k impressions made it to offer..Monetizer do this sometimes to my traffic and their official reason is that they filter low quality no js traffic. Can make sense but fact is that while for example when doing this with other less high quality sources , im still a bit in a "things that makes me go mmhhh"mood but it can make sense and anyway Monetizer makes me good money so looking at it 360°, its kind of ok, next, lets take teh explanation as valid !
But here is different because Sadvertiser reputation is very

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!