Official LosPollos - Global Smart Link Affiliate Program | Weekly Payments | 24/7 Support

LosPollos

Partner

SWITZERLAND: $69.7

Safer than a bank. On point like your watch. Tastier than chocolate. You need our Swiss offers! Try your email traffic with our Binary/Crypto Smartlink and check for yourself!

TOP 20:

• Switzerland $69.7
  • Austria $52.4
  • Italy $36.6
  • Sweden $28.1
  • United Kingdom $25.4
  • Germany $24.3
  • Netherlands $22.6
  • Latvia $21.7
  • Russia $21.4
  • Spain $19.5
  • Estonia $19
  • Moldova $18.3
  • Portugal $18.1
  • South Africa $17.3
  • Kazakhstan $16
  • Peru $15.8
  • Canada $15.7
  • Philippines $14.5
  • Nigeria $13.8
  • Turkey $11.6

Zaky

SWITZERLAND: $69.7

Safer than a bank. On point like your watch. Tastier than chocolate. You need our Swiss offers! Try your email traffic with our Binary/Crypto Smartlink and check for yourself!

TOP 20:

• Switzerland $69.7
  • Austria $52.4
  • Italy $36.6
  • Sweden $28.1
  • United Kingdom $25.4
  • Germany $24.3
  • Netherlands $22.6
  • Latvia $21.7
  • Russia $21.4
  • Spain $19.5
  • Estonia $19
  • Moldova $18.3
  • Portugal $18.1
  • South Africa $17.3
  • Kazakhstan $16
  • Peru $15.8
  • Canada $15.7
  • Philippines $14.5
  • Nigeria $13.8
  • Turkey $11.6
Hello,
i used Advertiser and Zeropark with Mainstream smartlnik and you refuse to pay me.

LosPollos

Partner
Hello,
i used Advertiser and Zeropark with Mainstream smartlnik and you refuse to pay me.
Hi, in this post you wrote nothing about your username and traffic quality, but we always pay on time to all affiliates who reached the minimum of $100 and sent traffic without any fraud, incentive or co-registrations.

Zaky

Hi, in this post you wrote nothing about your username and traffic quality, but we always pay on time to all affiliates who reached the minimum of $100 and sent traffic without any fraud, incentive or co-registrations.
i used paid traffic : zeropark and advertizer but Alex didnt pay me and he didnt answer my messages and i sent him a screenshot from my tracker.

My user name is: zakarya

Last edited:

LosPollos

Partner

BRAZIL: $22.8

If you haven't worked with Tier 3 traffic before, now is a great time to start. This weekend Brazil is showing great results.
We also recommend paying special attention to Mexico, India and Malaysia.

TOP 20:

• Australia $75.6
  • New Zealand $73.2
  • Switzerland $71
  • Austria $62.1
  • Finland $60.3
  • Sweden $51.7
  • Denmark $50.6
  • Norway $49.8
  • Germany $42.7
  • United Kingdom $41.5
  • USA $38.2
  • Belgium $38
  • Canada $37.4
  • France $31.1
  • Italy $27.4
  • Spain $25.7
  • Brazil $22.8
  • Georgia $22
  • Russia $21.4
  • Mexico $18.7

LosPollos

Partner

JAPAN: $19.1

Your wallet will be bigger than Majin Buu when you fuse your mixed Japanese traffic with our Global Mainstream Smartlink. Right now, Japan offers a great opportunity to test the generation of doorways in a local language.

TOP 20:

• Switzerland $30.8
  • Belgium $24.1
  • Australia $23.5
  • Austria $20.1
  • Japan $19.1
  • Germany $18.4
  • Finland $17.2
  • New Zealand $16.7
  • Canada $15.8
  • Norway $13.6
  • USA $11.3
  • Singapore $11.3
  • Denmark $11.2
  • Sweden $10.8
  • France $10.6
  • South Africa $10.1
  • Croatia $9.5
  • Italy $9.2
  • Netherlands $9.1
  • Spain $8.1

LosPollos

Partner

We've launched a new Smartlink: Casual Dating! What is it? It's our ever-requested mainstream dating now without nudity. Why is it so hot? Application! Now when you're buying traffic from push networks you no longer need to create 18+ bounce pages. Most importantly, now you can easily beat the approval process in ad networks where 18+ content is prohibited, and safely post on social media. Contact your affiliate manager to get started with this new opportunity. One test and you'll know.

Luke

Admin
Staff member

We've launched a new Smartlink: Casual Dating! What is it? It's our ever-requested mainstream dating now without nudity. Why is it so hot? Application! Now when you're buying traffic from push networks you no longer need to create 18+ bounce pages. Most importantly, now you can easily beat the approval process in ad networks where 18+ content is prohibited, and safely post on social media. Contact your affiliate manager to get started with this new opportunity. One test and you'll know.
I will be testing this with Zeropark next week :D

LosPollos

Partner

Make your own moon landing this week with our Binary/Crypto Smartlink. Your Russian traffic is guaranteed to touch down, or test the Baltics with promising results from Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania.

Binary/Crypto TOP20:
  • Finland $133.8
  • Switzerland $67.6
  • Sweden $41.3
  • Italy $38
  • Germany $37.4
  • South Africa $32.6
  • Lithuania $31.7
  • Estonia $31.2
  • Russia $22.1
  • United Kingdom $21.8
  • Latvia $21.5
  • Ireland $20.8
  • Chile $20.5
  • Kazakhstan $19.7
  • Portugal $19.3
  • Belgium $18.9
  • Austria $16.8
  • Belarus $16.2
  • Australia $15
  • Canada $13.3

Shruti Bansal

Yes, they allow pop traffic. The landing pages they own seem pretty quick. I'm testing them with some traffic from PropellerAds and I've been happy with the results so far.

I realllllllllly wish @LosPollos had a smartlink for mainstream dating (no nudity). You should work on that :D
I tried propleller ads on Lospollos but the campaigns get rejected everytime.
They dont allow any brand logo on the landing page.

LosPollos

Partner

Now that half of Berlin is poly, is it any wonder our Dating vertical is on fire? Send a mix of traffic from social networks or doorways, and choose our SmartLink. Germany will give free love and explosive profits.

Dating TOP20:
  • Austria $82.4
  • Switzerland $77.3
  • New Zealand $69.3
  • Australia $67.7
  • Germany $60.6
  • Finland $60.2
  • Denmark $58.3
  • Sweden $54.7
  • Norway $52.6
  • Belgium $45
  • Canada $42.7
  • United Kingdom $41
  • USA $40.7
  • France $39.4
  • Italy $38
  • Spain $36.9
  • Netherlands $33.1
  • Israel $29.6
  • Georgia $27
  • Russia $25.2

LosPollos

Partner

Did you know that we have a Gay Dating Smartlink? This is a niche vertical where you can earn great money. This Smartlink shows excellent performance with traffic from the Scandinavian countries, Western Europe, Australia, the USA and Canada. Basically: Where the rainbow flag flies your money will multiply.
Want to test it? Contact your AM to set up your link and to receive more details about the characteristics of this vertical.