• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Looking for Four (4) BETA Users (Bing Ads Tool)

CrakRevenue

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I'm developing a tool to help affiliates run more successful Bing Ads campaigns. Basically, this is what it does:
  • Creates subdomain to promote your affiliate link on that will help make your ad more attractive and get easily approved.
  • Does all the tracking for you (no 3rd party tracker required) and helps you optimize your campaign.
I am looking for 4 people who would be interested in being a beta tester for the tool. I'd like 2 people who are already running Bing Ads and know what they are doing to test it as well as 2 people who who are not currently running Bing Ads that would like to try it.

If you're interested, reply with whether you're currently running affiliate offers on Bing Ads or not and I'll message you.

All 4 beta testers will get a year free of my tool once it officially launches (hopefully will be opening for more users from affLIFT later this week) :)

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!